JNTUH NOTIFICATION FOR Pre-Ph.D/ Pre-M.Phill /Pre-MS REGULAR EXAMINATIONS AUGUST-2013
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD NOTIFICATION FOR Pre-Ph.D/ Pre-M.Phill /Pre-MS REGULAR EXAMINATIONS AUGUST-2013
- Regular Examinations for the Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phill/Pre-MS will be held on 17TH & 19TH August – 2013 for Paper-I & Paper-II respectively.
- Registration for the Pre-Ph.D/ Pre-M.Phill /Pre-MS. The students who appear for the above examinations (for candidates admitted prior to 2013 admissions) are to note that the on-line registration for University exam will be carried out as per the time schedule given below.
Examination Fee: Rs. 2000
Online registration without late fee : 08-07-2013 – 22-07-2013
Registration with 100/- late fee : 23-07-2013 – 27-07-2013
- The details of portal for on-line registration and payment of Examination fee are enclosed herewith.
- On-line registrations will be closed strictly as per the above schedule.
- Visit the University Examinations portal at the URL http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/prephd-prems
- Create your registration account before carrying out Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phill/Pre-MS subject registration, if you have not registered earlier.
- Upload your pass-port size digital photograph while doing registrations.(If not uploaded earlier.) Ensure that the quality of the digital photo is very good. The uploaded photograph must be in the jpg (JPEG) format. If it is in other format, it should be converted to JPEG format and photo file size should not exceed 2MB.
- Obtain the printout of the Pdf file corresponding to your subject registration details from the same registrations portal.
- Make the payment online, either by using the payment gateway using VISA/Master Card or by using the SBH online challan.
- The photo copy PDF receipt generated (incase of payment by payment-gateway) or the University copy of the SBH challan (incase of challan payment) should be taken.
- The copy of the printout of the registration receipt (item 4 above) and the payment receipt (as in item 6 above) should be tagged/stapled and send it by post/ in person to ACE(5), First Floor, Examination Building , JNTU Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, 500 085”
- The students are informed to download the hall-tickets from the same portal using the ‘Download Hall-ticket’ service from 5 days before start of examinations.
- For any queries related to online registration/payments please contact SDC at the Phone no: 8008103820-or 040-32517275
- The candidates are held personally responsible for all the entries made in the online application form/hall ticket and any incorrect information or information suppressed will entitle disciplinary action against the candidates.
- The Results of these examinations will be informed only through website www.jntuh.ac.in. The original marks memos can be collected from the R&D Cell, after the declaration of the results.
- Examination centre for Pre-Ph.D/Pre-M.Phill/Pre-MS examinations is in the University campus at JNTUH College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad A.P.
Message: Explore Exam is an Online Examination Portal, where you can subscribe then create and conduct unlimited online exams for registered unlimited students. Visit our product page for more information.