AIMA MAT - September 2013 Notification
MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST SEPTEMBER 2013
Conducted By : All India Management Association (AIMA)
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Information to Candidates for September 2013 MAT
Mode of Test:
Candidate can choose any one option from Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test/Online Exam to take the test.
For Paper based test: 01 September 2013 (Sunday)
For Computer based test: 07 September 2013 (Saturday) onwards**
**If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 01 September 2013 itself.
For Paper based test: 10.00am-12.30pm
For Computer based test: In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates
registering for Computer Based Test.
Graduates in any discipline and Final year students of Graduate Courses can apply.
How To Apply:
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matsept13 alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link
- Register online at website lnk http://apps.aima.in/matsept13 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
(Note: No individual Postal sale by AIMA from AIMA, New Delhi)
Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank and AIMA Study Centres. For branch names click here.
List of Participating Management Institutes: For the list click here.
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission.
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
(Note: No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.)
Last date for sale of forms: 17 August 2013
Last date for submission of field in registration forms at AIMS, New Delhi: 19 August 2013
Last date for online registration: 17 August 2013
Last date for submission of field in online registration forms at AIMS, New Delhi: 19 August 2013
Test Center City: For the list click here.
- Test Centre City list is provided in the bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 01 September 2013 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 07 September 2013 onwards in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 07 September 2013 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 01 September 2013 only.
- One candidate can appear only for one date for the September 2013 MAT.
MAT Registration Form Acknowledgement:
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 3 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link:: http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx.
Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx 7 days before the Paper Based test date i.e., with effect from 29 August 2013 (Thursday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Candidates who have opted for Computer Based Test and candidates who have opted for Paper Based Test can download their admit cards from AIMA website 7 days before the Paper Based Test date, i.e., with effect from 29 August 2013 (Thursday). Candidates who have opted for Computer Based Test can choose the date and time slot of their choice, subject to availability. Date and time slot will be automatically allotted by the system to those candidates who do not select their slot upto 4 days before the Computer Based Test. No request for change of date and time slot will be entertained.
- No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.
**Post Content from http://www.aima.in .